Relaxing is easy if you’ve got a cold beer and one of those massage chairs made of lifelike mechanical hands. Kick back with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $15 for admissions for two and $20 worth of food and drinks (a $30 value)
- $30 for admission for four and $40 worth of food and drinks (a $60 value)
- $180 for a private 10-person party, valid Wednesdays and Thursdays (a $480 value)
- Live piano player (a $250 value)
- Free admission for each guest (a $50 value)
- Four bottles of house wine or four buckets of beer (an $80 value)
- Buffet tray of wings, quesadillas, wraps, or sandwiches (a $100 value)<p>
The menu of classic pub food kicks off with Piano Man wings ($5.75 for six) and fried pickles ($6.50), followed by a half-pound bacon cheese burger ($7.95), chicken tender wrap ($7.95), and shrimp tacos ($7.95).<p>
The dueling pianists at Piano Man face off, vying for applause as they blaze through the biggest hits from the last hundred years. As they hit each note with perfection, audience members holler their requests and sing along with the pros, a fact the house prides itself on. When their requests hit the stage, guests can cheers with a host of tropical drinks, including the Malibu Painkiller—a euphoric combination of Malibu coconut, black, and sunshine blended with lemonade, OJ, and sprite—or the Entourage Margarita, with Avion tequila, raspberry liqueur, pineapple juice, and fresh-squeezed lime juice. To make sure they can remember the name of their favorite song, guests can soak up the cocktails with a menu of pub food classics such as burgers and wings.