Like religion, economics, and politics, pasta and pizza is something everyone can agree on. Celebrate universal ideas with today’s Groupon to Piatto Grille, located in Conshohocken. Choose between the following options:
• For $13, you get a pizza meal for two (up to a $35.95 value), valid for dine-in, carryout, and delivery. Piatto Grille delivers to locations up to four miles from the restaurant and charges a $1.50 delivery fee. The pizza dinner includes:
- One large two-topping or specialty pizza (up to a $23 value)
- One nonspecialty appetizer (up to an $8.95 value)
- Two fountain drinks (dine-in) (a $2 value each) or one two-liter soda (carryout and delivery) (a $2.49 value)
• For $45, you get a prix fixe dinner for two (up to an $87.15 value). The prix fixe dinner includes:
- Two soups
- Two salads
- Two appetizers
- Two entrees
- Two non-alcoholic beverages
- Click here for an overview of the courses.
Piatto Grille’s pizza meal smacks palates with a formidably sized dough disk peppered with any two toppings or dressed as one of the specialty pies. Patrons can pick from classic styles such as the White or Meat Lovers pizzas, or let the Clams Casino pizza take taste buds on a rare expedition atop a circular boat fueled with garlic oil and seasonings, all skippered by clams, scallions, and bacon. Pizza meals are flanked by an appetizer such as garlic bread or meatballs, and can be washed down with gulps from a fountain drink or two-liter of soda. Those dining in the restaurant can quench themselves with a beverage or shrinking potion brought from home.
Piatto Grille silences howls of hunger with a menu packed with hearty Italian dishes concocted with traces of French inspiration. Evening-eating duos can pair up with two friends or hobbits to create a four-person feeding fellowship. The culinary journey begins with warm sips of black-bean or french-onion soup and a thorough noshing of a Caesar salad’s edible wreaths. Patrons then fork down slivers of grilled sausage, crispy bits of fried calamari, or any of the appetizers available in the prix fixe menu. Main-course dishes serve as the final hurrah of the feast, offering diners seven options, including the shrimp scampi. The jumbo crustaceans are sautéed in a spicy garlic wine sauce and temptingly served on a leopard-print bed of linguine. The mushroom ravioli sees homemade pasta cutouts drenched in shiitake cream sauce and stuffed with a mushroom and chicken mousseline.
410 W Ridge Pike
Conshohocken, Pennsylvania 19428