All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 28, 2016
Reviewed February 20, 2014
Reviewed February 8, 2014
What You'll Get
20-page Classic Custom Photo Books from Picaboo. Choose between the following options:
- $9.99 for an 8.5"x11" Classic Custom hardcover book ($39.99 value)
- $14.99 for an 11"x14" Classic Custom hardcover book ($59.99 value)
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the manufacturer's website to complete redemption. See your Groupon voucher for more detailed instructions.
Picaboo Classic Custom Hardcover Photo Books
Picaboo's high-quality Classic Custom book includes 20 pages filled with your photographs and memories. The glossy, coffee-table-style hardcover book is professionally bound and emblazoned with your photos on the cover and back cover. The intuitive website lets users drag and drop photos across more than 300 predesigned page layouts or customize pages with text and tens of thousands of available backgrounds. With a plethora of themes in categories such as wedding, just for mom, and travel, the books make great gifts or personal mementos.
- Glossy, laminated hardcover photo books
- Professionally bound
- 20 pages printed on archival-quality paper
- Add up to 160 pages for an additional fee per page
- Online application compatible with Macs or PCs
- Highly customized interface
- More than 300 predesigned page layouts for any occasion or style
- Large variety of fonts and tools
- Printed on 100lb. archival-quality glossy photo paper; upgrade to lay-flat paper for additional fee
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 14, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Limit 1 voucher redeemed per order; must use promotional value in 1 visit. Free shipping. Most orders ship within 3-4 days from redemption date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns. Voucher is non-transferable. Valid only for Classic Photo Books. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers. Additional fee for more than 20 pages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.