Skilled technicians offers customers a range of contouring treatments designed to help them achieve their body goals
About This Deal
- Ultrasonic cavitation: During the procedure, a licensed professional treats problem areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
- Body wraps: detox body wraps aim to rid the body of toxins, help achieve a more sculpted silhouette, reduce cellulite, improve circulation, restore a smoother, more glowing complexion, etc.
- Lymphatic drainage is a form of massage that encourages the movement of fluid in the lymhpatic system to help remove toxins and swelling from the tissues.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Cryo Treatment: During the procedure, heated pads are initially applied to areas with unwanted fat deposits, which are then cooled down to below 0ºC. The differences in temperature can cause the fat cells to disperse their contents.
Need To Know
About Picasso Body Contouring
Picasso Body Contouring is dedicated to helping the customers achieve their dream body and boosting their confidence. That's why they offer a range of state-of-the-art services such as ultrasonic cavitation, cryo treatments, Velashape, laser lipo, and sauna detox wraps that aim to sculpt and contour silhouettes. Guests can also relax their bodies and minds during lymphatic drainage massages.