Non-invasive contouring treatments such as CoolSculpting, cavitation, and lymphatic drainage help clients achieve their desired silhouette
About This Deal
- CoolSculpting: During the procedure, cooling pads are applied to areas with unwanted fat deposits, causing the fat cells to freeze and crystallize, making them easier for the body to metabolize and eliminate.
- Read more about how CoolSculpting works.
- Who’s eligible for CoolSculpting?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, inner thighs, outer thighs, flank / love handles, upper arms, and double chin.
- Ultrasonic cavitation: During the procedure, a licensed professional treats problem areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
- Lymphatic drainage is a form of massage that encourages the movement of fluid in the lymphatic system to help remove toxins and swelling from the tissues.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
Need To Know
About Picasso Body Contouring
Picasso Body Contouring is dedicated to helping the customers achieve their dream body and boosting their confidence. That's why they offer a range of state-of-the-art services such as ultrasonic cavitation, cryo treatments, Velashape, laser lipo, and sauna detox wraps that aim to sculpt and contour silhouettes. Guests can also relax their bodies and minds during lymphatic drainage massages.