Non-invasive contouring treatments such as CoolSculpting, cavitation, and lymphatic drainage help clients achieve their desired silhouette
About This Deal
- CoolSculpting Treatments: During the noninvasive body-contouring procedure, cooling pads are applied to areas with unwanted fat deposits, causing the fat cells to freeze and crystallize, making them easier for the body to metabolize and helping achieve the desired silhouette.
- Read more about how CoolSculpting works.
- Who’s eligible for CoolSculpting?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, inner thighs, outer thighs, flank/love handles, upper arms, and double chin.
- During the ultrasonic cavitation procedure, a licensed professional treats problematic body areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
- Lymphatic drainage is a form of massage that encourages the movement of fluid in the lymphatic system to help remove toxins and swelling from the tissues.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Radio-frequency skin tightening: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, buttocks, and thighs.
- Typical facial treatment areas include the neck, jowls, decollete, and laugh lines.
- Laser Lipo: During the lipo-laser sessions, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
Need To Know
About Picasso Body Contouring
Picasso Body Contouring is dedicated to helping the customers achieve their dream body and boosting their confidence. That's why they offer a range of state-of-the-art services such as ultrasonic cavitation, cryo treatments, Velashape, laser lipo, and sauna detox wraps that aim to sculpt and contour silhouettes. Guests can also relax their bodies and minds during lymphatic drainage massages.