Experienced technicians offer wood therapy with lymphatic drainage which may contour the body while improving overall circulation
About This Deal
- Wood therapy is a non-intrusive body-contouring technique that uses specially shaped wooden pieces, such as rollers and suction cups, to massage the target areas, in an attempt to break down localized pockets of fat and cellulite so that they can be eliminated through the lymphatic system; it also stimulates blood circulation and cellular turnover rate in the massaged areas to tone and contribute to skin tightening.
- Lymphatic drainage sessions may help detoxify the body and improve circulation.
- During the lipo cavitation procedure, a licensed professional treats problematic body areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
- Intended benefits: detox body wraps aim to rid the body of toxins
About Picasso Body Contouring
Picasso Body Contouring is dedicated to helping the customers achieve their dream body and boosting their confidence. That's why they offer a range of state-of-the-art services such as ultrasonic cavitation, cryo treatments, Velashape, laser lipo, and sauna detox wraps that aim to sculpt and contour silhouettes. Guests can also relax their bodies and minds during lymphatic drainage massages.