Choose from Three Options
- $10 for $20 worth of Italian cuisine for lunch for two or more, valid for dine-in only
- $15 for $30 worth of Italian cuisine for dinner for two or more, valid for dine-in only
- $30 for $60 worth of Italian cuisine for dinner for four or more, valid for dine-in only
- See a [menu[(http://gr.pn/1V6v4ZQ)
Piccolo Pizza & Pasta
From veal marsala and eggplant parmesan to wood-fired pizzas and golden-brown calzones, Italian favorites abound at Piccolo Pizza & Pasta. Among these dishes, there are a wide range of pasta specialities, which cooks endearingly refer to as "pastabilities." Read on to learn about a few of their noodle-centric dishes, many of which appropriately borrow names from jazz legends known for their creative flourishes:
- Miles Davis: a pasta dish whose spinach, cherry tomatoes, roasted garlic, and toasted pine nuts add cool pops of color to the noddles. Unlike the seminal album by the trumpeter the dish is named for, though, you won't find any kinds of blue amongst the reds, greens, and golden browns.
- Parker's Pesto: just like Bird's sax, the classic pesto in this dish hits a range of notes. This soft basil and punchy garlic of the sauce harmonizes with toasted pine nuts and parmesan that comes fresh from the grater. House-made bread tags along to help sop up any leftovers.
- Charlie Marinano: a bouncy medley of sausage, chicken, and broccoli tossed with noodles, fresh garlic, and olive oil.
- Mara Monte: this marinara-topped noodle offering would otherwise be a normal pasta if not for the jumbo shrimp and mushrooms.