What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $77 for an Italian dinner for two, valid Sunday and Tuesday–Thursday (up to $118 value)
- $86 for an Italian dinner for two, valid Friday–Saturday after 8 p.m. (up to $118 value)
Each pair receives:
- One appetizer
- Two salads
- Two entrees
- Two desserts
- One bottle of house wine
See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for happy hour specials. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid on tax & gratuity. Promo codes not valid on this offer. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Piccolo Ristorante Italiano
Piccolo means "small" in Italian, and Elio D'Urzo's Piccolo Ristorante Italiano follows suit. Tucked away in downtown Menlo Park, the eatery's intimate setting belies a menu that packs a punch with sumptuous flavors and homemade ingredients.
- Carpaccio cipriani: tender beef slices served with parmesan cheese in a mustard sauce
- Garganelli con salsiccia: fresh, hand-rolled pasta with sausage, peas, and bell peppers in a rich pink sauce
- Scaloppine marsala: sautéed mushrooms and provimi veal in a creamy marsala sauce and garnished with parsley
- Panna cotta: thick housemade sweetened cream served in a raspberry sauce and topped with fresh berries