Choose from Six Options
- $5 for general admission to the 908 Kiddy Hour for one child ($9.50 value)
- $7 for general admission to the 908 Kiddy Hour for one adult ($12 value)
- $10 for general admission to The Asylum for one ($17.50 value)
- $15 for general admission to The Asylum for two ($35 value)
- $18 for general admission to The 908 Kiddy Hour for four people ($33.50 value)
- $25 for general admission to The 908 Kiddy Hour for six people ($44 value)
- No children under the age of 16 will be admitted to The Asylum without an adult
The Asylum at 908
In 1920, a nurse was found wandering outside Dr. Kiefer Einstein's insane asylum with blood dripping from her eyes. Supposedly this incident drove the doctor to abandon his asylum—probably fearing what outside attention would bring to light—but not everyone believes he left. Once a good, brilliant doctor, Einstein was driven mad by his quest for eternal life, eventually testing vaccines against death on his psychiatric patients. Some believed his experiments never really stopped, and worse: that they worked.
Every Halloween season, guests wander the maze-like halls of Einstein's asylum, coming face to face with every demon and hastily scribbled prescription the doctor left behind. The Asylum at 908 has a daytime face, too, welcoming children on weekend afternoons. During these Kiddy Hours, the lights stay on, the ghouls stay hidden, and every dead end becomes a delight thanks to stashes of candy.