The visitors choose between getting a season pass with multiple benefits and exploring the village from the comfort of their cars
What You'll Get
- Free admission for children under 4.
- Free Village in the Village and Family Culinary Saturdays programs for Season Pass holders.
- View village site map.
- Storytelling drive-thru tours run every Friday, in August. Tour times start every 10 minutes beginning at 9:30 a.m. The tour lasts 30 minutes.
- Storytelling Drive-Thru Tour for One Vehicle: Upcoming dates for booking the tours are August 7, 14, 21 & 28.
- No buses, RVs, or other large vehicles allowed on the drive-thru tours.
The Fine Print
About Pickering Museum Village
Pickering Museum Village is temporarily closed. Click here for additional information.
The 19 heritage buildings in Pickering Museum Village take visitors back in time. A chapel, a school house, an inn, and other structures show how rural Ontario residents lived from the mid-1800s through 1920. The authentic buildings look just as they did hundreds of years ago, which makes it easy to imagine a family tending to the outside the Miller Cole House or picture a community gathering at the Bible Christian Chapel, circa 1853. Follow Nellie's voice, from 170 years ago, as she takes you on a guided audio tour by car of the village. Or take part in one of our small capacity programs and events this summer and fall.