What You'll Get
Choose from Two Options
- C$22.50 for twin season passes for one adult and one guest (C$45 value)
- C$32.50 for a family season pass for up to 2 adults and 5 children (C$65 value)
Season passes include:
- Admission to general tours, events, and exhibitions (theatrical performances not included)
- Entry to the Kids in the Village program in July and August
- Advance notice of new exhibits and workshops
- $5 gift shop voucher
- Exclusive events and giveaways
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Must activate by expiration date, season passes are valid 365 days from the date of activation. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pickering Museum Village
The 19 heritage buildings in Pickering Museum Village take visitors back in time. A chapel, a school house, an inn, and other structures show how rural Ontario residents lived from the mid-1800s through 1920. The authentic buildings look just as they did hundreds of years ago, which makes it easy to imagine a family tending to the outside the Miller Cole House or picture a community gathering at the Bible Christian Chapel, circa 1853. Imagination isn't required, however, since the village's current residents—costumed educators—lead public tours and special events that show what life was like during bygone times.