All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Watching a movie gives audiences a chance to capture that moment’s resonant je ne sais quoi, which is French for “popcorn smell.” Rejoice in artful concessions with today’s Groupon at Pickwick Theatre in Park Ridge. This Groupon expires in two months. Choose from the following options:
- For $15, you get a movie night for two (up to a $28 total value). The package includes:
- Two general-admission movie tickets (up to a $7 value each)
- Two small popcorns (a $4 value each)
- Two small drinks (a $3 value each) <p>
- For $29, you get a movie night for four (up to a $56 total value). The package includes:
- Four general-admission movie tickets (up to a $7 value each)
- Four small popcorns (a $4 value each)
- Four small drinks (a $3 value each) <p>
- For $40, you get a movie night for six (up to an $84 total value). The package includes:
- Six general-admission movie tickets (up to a $7 value each)
- Six small popcorns (a $4 value each)
- Six small drinks (a $3 value each)
The historic Pickwick Theatre’s art-deco exterior welcomes moviegoers in monolithic style before ensconcing 1,400 viewers within the massive Mesoamerican-themed main auditorium. The 100-foot tower and classic movie-theater marquee beckons film buffs to enter to watch movies now playing from early afternoon to late evening. With two small popcorns and drinks, pairs can enjoy the movie with zero worries about remembering how to share or having to buff up on proper popcorn-holding protocols. Upcoming attractions include Puss in Boots, which features the feline character from Shrek. In 2010, the Pickwick was designated as a landmark building, the first historic landmark noted by the city of Park Ridge.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 15, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid after 6PM on Friday and Saturday nights of an opening week or special events. Groupon is not considered a "pass". Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pickwick Theatre
Pickwick Theatre, home to one of the Chicago area’s largest theaters, showcases the latest Hollywood blockbusters inside a historic, registered-landmark building. Patrons flood their visual and aural receptors with the theater’s current list of films displayed on one of three screens, including an expansive main auditorium that seats 1,000 people or mannequins comically brought to life. Popcorn and soda keep bodily hungers sated throughout films' airtime and prevent stomach growls from interrupting key dialogue.