All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $75 toward inspired French fare and drinks at PicNic Market & Cafe
- Classic French and Alsatian dishes
- Good for dinner, lunch, and weekend brunch menus
- Fresh, seasonal, and locally sourced ingredients
- Quaint, cozy bistro ambience
- Dine-in only.
- Reservations recommended.
- Not valid on holidays or toward Prix Fixe, Happy Hour, and Early Bird specials.
Plate of the Day praises PicNic Market & Cafe, saying: > * The fries are fried to a golden and thick crunchy crust – a rare treat considering how soggy fries can be. The Spinach Frittata is also a great choice for brunch – a great blend of potatoes, eggs and spinach. Not too dry and cooked just right.
Five Yelpers give PicNic a solid three stars, while Zagat rates the food “very good to excellent,” and its online reviewers rhapsodize the restaurant: > * The simple room with long lamps and modern art pushes my buttons the right way. Order a sancerre, anything French, and enjoy. – DavidL5946, Zagat > * Fresh ingredients with a light touch. – DavidM3490, Zagat > * Wait staff is knowledgeable and personable and not stuffy. – KennethT388976, Zagat
The Fine Print
Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Dine-in only. Not valid with Pre Fix or Early Bird specials. Not valid for holidays or special events. Tax & gratuity not included. Not valid with other offers. Reservation recommended. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.