All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· November 13, 2016
· 7 days ago
· July 3, 2018
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Three Options
- 4GB Picture Keeper, which holds an average of 2,000 photos ($29.99 value)
- 8GB Picture Keeper, which holds an average of 4,000 photos ($59.99 value)
- 16GB Picture Keeper, which holds an average of 8,000 photos ($99.99 value)
The photo-backup devices—small enough to keep in a fireproof safe—automatically find and save your photos in one convenient location. The initial backup finds all of your pictures, even skipping duplicates. The devices are PC and Mac compatible, can be used on multiple computers, connect directly to USB ports, and include free software updates for registered users.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Extra $4.99 for shipping; two vouchers can be sent to same address for the one time flat-rate fee. Most orders ship within two weeks from the redemption date. Capacity estimates based on average of 2MB per photo. Voucher value may be used towards a higher priced Picture Keeper. Taxes will be applied at checkout. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Picture Keeper
When a close friend lost all of their digital images during a lightning storm, founder and CEO Matt Stanchie was struck by inspiration. With Stanchie’s background in technology, he began to develop a way to back up digital images permanently. As a result, he created Picture Keeper, software that can search and copy all digital files from a computer onto a USB device. Thus, Picture Keeper was born. Today, Picture Keeper helps customers save irreplaceable memories with design aimed at ease of use and efficiency, with no set up and no monthly fee. Read on to learn more about Picture Keeper:
- On the go: Doesn't require WiFi, making it ideal for travel and on-the-go lifestyles, allowing users to back up photos and videos from their phone and remove them from their device.
- Free up space: Allows users to keep snapping pictures and shooting videos without worrying about running out of room on their devices.
- Compatibility and convenience: A variety of options capable of syncing with mobile devices, as well as both Mac and PC computers, are available, keeping files private and protected.