Choose from Three Options
- $25 to use on picturekeeper.com
- $50 to use on picturekeeper.com
- $100 to use on picturekeeper.com
When a close friend lost all of their digital images during a lightning storm, founder and CEO Matt Stanchie was struck by inspiration. With Stanchie’s background in technology, he began to develop a way to back up digital images permanently. As a result, he created Picture Keeper, software that can search and copy all digital files from a computer onto a USB device. Thus, Picture Keeper was born. Today, Picture Keeper helps customers save irreplaceable memories with design aimed at ease of use and efficiency, with no set up and no monthly fee. Read on to learn more about Picture Keeper:
- On the go: Doesn't require WiFi, making it ideal for travel and on-the-go lifestyles, allowing users to back up photos and videos from their phone and remove them from their device.
- Free up space: Allows users to keep snapping pictures and shooting videos without worrying about running out of room on their devices.
- Compatibility and convenience: A variety of options capable of syncing with mobile devices, as well as both Mac and PC computers, are available, keeping files private and protected.