Choose from Four Options
- One Picture Keeper Limited that holds up to 4,000 photos ($29.99 value)
- One Picture Keeper Plus that holds up to 6,000 photos ($49.99 value)
- One Picture Keeper Plus that holds up to 12,000 photos ($99.99 value)
- Two Picture Keeper Pluses that hold up to 6,000 photos ($99.98 value)
The photo-backup devices—small enough to keep in a fireproof safe—automatically find and save your photos in one convenient location. The initial backup finds all of your pictures, even skipping duplicates. The devices are PC and Mac compatible, can be used on multiple computers, and include free software updates for registered users.
When a close friend lost all of their digital images during a lightning storm, founder and CEO Matt Stanchie was struck by inspiration. With Stanchie’s background in technology, he began to develop a way to back up digital images permanently. As a result, he created Picture Keeper, software that can search and copy all digital files from a computer onto a USB device. Thus, Picture Keeper was born. Today, Picture Keeper helps customers save irreplaceable memories with design aimed at ease of use and efficiency, with no set up and no monthly fee. Read on to learn more about Picture Keeper:
- On the go: Doesn't require WiFi, making it ideal for travel and on-the-go lifestyles, allowing users to back up photos and videos from their phone and remove them from their device.
- Free up space: Allows users to keep snapping pictures and shooting videos without worrying about running out of room on their devices.
- Compatibility and convenience: A variety of options capable of syncing with mobile devices, as well as both Mac and PC computers, are available, keeping files private and protected.