What You Get
- $16 for $25 worth of Gulf seafood and casual southern cuisine
- See the menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Pier 213 Seafood
If the name, the cerulean walls, and the decorative oars and life preservers don't make Pier 213 Seafood's focus clear enough, then its menu removes all doubt. Siblings and seafood connoisseurs Kammie and Kevin Sakprasit founded the restaurant as a way to share their passion for the southern cooking of coastal Alabama, Louisiana, and Mississippi. As a result, crab, shrimp, oysters, fish, and crawfish travel from the Gulf Coast to tables, providing diners with casual feasts of southern seafood.
Surf with a Side of Turf
Small bites of fried pickles, hush puppies, and dirty rice round out meals. However, Gulf-caught seafood is Pier 213's main attraction.
- Served by the pound, steamed crawfish spill across tables.
- Fried oyster po'boys arrive loaded with lettuce, tomato, and homemade rémoulade.
- Shrimp and crabmeat simmer with chicken and sausage in each bowl of gumbo.