Once mastered, chopsticks are the most manageable eating utensils, unlike forks, which get mangled in the dishwasher, or fingers, which get lost in the mouths of teething sock puppets. Eat easily with today’s Groupon to Pier Sushi in Springfield.
$12 for $25 worth of sushi and Asian fare
- Valid for anything on the menu, including items such as:
- Four-piece sashimi starter ($7)
- 23 specialty rolls, including theTiger roll ($10) and Mt. Fuji roll ($12.50)
- Spicy pork teriyaki with white or brown rice and house salad ($9)
- Vegetarian mango-and-cream-cheese roll ($4.50)<p>
Pier Sushi's expert sushi chef coils up 23 specialty rolls and an assemblage of Asian entrees, festooning plates with artistic arrays. With no MSG, masago, peanuts, or peanut oil in any of its platters, Pier's menu offerings draw instead upon sesame and soybean oils. Sake and Japanese beers complement meals, cooling down throats more effectively than bowties sculpted from ice.