18-hole championship course invites players of all skill levels for a scenic round of golf
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Golfers of all skill levels can practice their swing and accuracy playing the front nine, while more experienced players can enjoy the challenge of the wooded back nine fairways
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 1, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Not valid until 04/01/2019. Reservation required. Not valid for leagues, tournaments, or outings. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pierce Lake Golf Course
Operated by the Washtenaw County Parks & Recreation Commission, Pierce Lake Golf Course features an 18-hole layout that incorporates all the hallmarks of a prototypical parkland course, such as fairways bounded by heavily forested regions, frequent water hazards, and expansive bunkers. These woodsy surroundings are a continuation of Pierce Lake Park, which lies just over the course's northern border and whose 26 acres are home to the sandhill cranes, red foxes, and painted turtles that occasionally wander onto the course to openly mock inconsistent golf swings.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,914 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 72.5 from the back tees
- Course slope of 135 from the back tees
- Five sets of tees per hole
- View the scorecard