Diode laser targets follicle and shaft for lasting hair removal, while cooling tip keeps process comfortable
About This Deal
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- Length of each treatment: about 30 minutes
- Type of laser: Diode uses a light beam with a narrow spectrum to target the skin with the deepest penetration levels for superior melanin absorption. It can be an effective treatment for most skin and hair types and most body areas.
- Click here to learn more about different types of lasers.
Need To Know
About Pierce Medical Clinic
For 30 years, Pierce Medical spa has taken a holistic approach to health, addressing the cosmetic side effects of aging and illness while enhancing physical function. Advanced registered nurse practitioner Morris Coltrain oversees patient care, starting with face-to-face chats to draw up individual wellness plans. The plans forge a path toward goals such as weight loss, youthful skin, and an eye-catching immune system, which the team sustains with steady medical support. Additionally, the staff provides complimentary body analyses that enlighten patients with stats about their water and fat retention and identify their target weight. Treatments may include simple solutions such as calorie restriction. The staff also administers high-tech medical procedures, including an FDA-approved technique for removing heavy metals from tissues and natural hormone-replacement therapy to combat disorders ranging from infertility to depression.