What You'll Get
Catering allows hosts to worry about real party-planning problems, such as tinkering with the smoke machine or deciding how many cans of soda to stuff into the piñata. Focus on the fun with this Groupon.
$899 for a Catered Pig-Roast Dinner for Up to 40 (Up to $1,800 Value)
- Three-person catering crew
- One 45-pound pig and one side dish (includes five hours of cook time and two hours of prep time)
- For cooking: 65 pounds of lump charcoal, as well as pig marinade, spices and rubs, and basting supplies
- For serving: rental of two canopy tents, two buffet tables with white linens, and chafing dishes as needed
- One luau necklace for each guest
- One hour for post-roast cleanup
- Transportation charges<p>
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Reservation required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Valid only within 200 miles of 01027. Valid for up to 40 guests. Extra fees may apply for extended service area, additional services, or package upgrades. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pig Thyme Catering
The crew of Pig Thyme Catering brings the accoutrements of a Hawaiian-style luau to clients' backyards. A whole pig on a spit slowly turns over an open fire, and the fragrance of spices fills the air, turning evil tikis into friendly family pets. Hawaiian-style side dishes made with pineapple and special spice blends round out meals. Staff members can arrange for add-ons such as games, face painting, and beverage service.