- Four Pilates Equipment Classes
- Eight Pilates Equipment Classes
- Three Private Pilates Sessions
Pilates was first developed in the 1920s by Joseph Pilates. The method is designed to strengthen and condition the body without adding unnecessary bulk. The exercises and forms focus on coordination, mind/body balance, and perfection of each deceptively simple motion. Pilates can help students develop long, lean muscles, better posture, a stronger core, increased energy, and better balance.
Pilates of Marin
Pilates of Marin invites clients into it's spacious studio to improve their health and wellness through the tenets of Joseph Pilates. Read on to learn a bit more about the studio:
- 1,600-square-foot studio with a variety of Pilates Apparatus. Wunda Chair, Tower units, Spine Correctors.
- 5-student limit in each class for personalized guidance; private and semi-private sessions available.
- 2001: when owner and registered PMA-CPT Pilates Method Alliance Certified Pilates Teacher Tammra Yamamoto began practicing Pilates