Private, semi-private, or group Pilates sessions help the participants tone their bodies and achieve personal fitness goals
What You'll Get
Five Reasons to Choose Pilates ProWorks
- Minimum requirements (energy and commitment are the only things needed) can be forged into stupendous outcomes.
- Proprietary equipment: The PPW FitFormer is an upgraded version of classical Pilates reformer. Apart from regular functions it also incorporates features and functionality that allows a wider variety of exercises to be created. All of that in the name of creating a more friendly and more enjoyable intense workout.
- Signature PilatesPro method: Trainer customizes workouts (by combining elements of resistance training, lengthening, strength training, and cardio activities) and aims to strengthen, lengthen, tone and stretch every muscle in the body for a true total body workout
- Quality instructors: trainers at Pilates ProWorks meet restrictive quality criteria and provide top-level services. Individual approach, different workout routine changing from class to class, and willingness to provide high-quality choreography make each session a truly demanding, but also unique, and enjoyable experience.
- Strong Community: Welcoming community supports members of each and every level (ranging from newly joined beginner up to the pro veterans) in achieving personal fitness goals. As they say about themselves “After all, we are all in this together to get stronger!”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pilates ProWorks
Started by a husband/wife team in search of a smarter fitness regimen, Pilates ProWorks takes the classic Pilates routine and ramps it up with their own machine. Their FitFormer™ was custom-designed to overcome the limitations of traditional reformers—its durable construction is long, wide, and comfortable, adapting to any skill and fitness level. Pilates pros and new students alike can jump right onto the machine and into one of ProWorks' classes, like the PilatesPro. Consisting of small groups, each session combines resistance and cardio training to form an amped-up pilates session.