All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $15 for a single mat or single NIA dance class at Pilates Studio City
- Good at all three locations: Porter Ranch, Studio City, and Annex
- Warm, welcoming, and spacious studios
- Pilates Method Alliance-qualified instructors
- Conveniently scheduled, hour-long classes
- Improves range of motion, flexibility, balance, posture, and abdominal strength
- Very positive atmosphere. Comfortable place and experienced, personable, patient, considerate teachers. Feels great to be there. – pavilack, Citysearch
- I LOVE Pilates Studio City...My mother thinks I've grown because I stand up straight now and I give PSC all the credit. – Frances Z., Yelp
- I LOVE this place!! All instructors that I've had are wonderful and I love how many classes they offer each day. They are so accommodating to all clients. – Jackie E., Yelp
The Fine Print
Limit 2 per person, may purchase multiple as gifts. Valid at the listed locations only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pilates Studio City
Led by co-owners with backgrounds in professional dance, the experienced instructors at Pilates Studio City cultivate carved torsos with exercises that target the core. During personalized private sessions, pupils to bend into Pilates poses or the shape of their own initials atop a mat and sliding equipment such as the Reformer, Cadillac, and Wunda chair. Teachers also divide their attention among students of all levels during group classes, which range from Level 1 mat sessions to dynamic Nia workouts. Nia blends elements of dance, martial arts, and the healing arts into a series of 52 movements that rotate from session to session to keep muscles from getting bored.