· Redeemed November 5, 2017
· Redeemed October 20, 2017
· Redeemed September 28, 2017
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
Choose Between Two Options
- $19.99 for one personalized kids wooden bat ($39.99 value)
- $37.99 for two personalized kids wooden bats ($79.98 value)
Personalized Kids Baseball Bats
- Decorative kids baseball bat
- Personalize with an engraved name
- Select a font
- Makes a great gift for baseball lovers or coaches
- Dimensions: 24” x 2”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Valid only for option purchased. Valid online only. $4.99 shipping is not included Shipping may take up to two weeks. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
When it comes to sleeping, everyone has their proclivities. Some people are side sleepers, others prefer lying on their backs. And then there are the various sizes and firmness levels of pillows. Upon first glance, sleepers may find it difficult to differentiate between their pillows. Unless, of course, those cushions are adorned with their names. And that's not hard with the help of Pillows2's high-quality custom pillowcases.
- Myriad options: Customers can choose from a wide array of rectangular and square designs for kids and adults alike. These include pillowcases decorated with animals, holiday themes, and monograms.
- Durable fabric: The soft, sumptuous microfiber pillowcases are dyed, rather than screenprinted, to ensure their colors stay vibrant for years to come. The covers are also machine-washable, so laundering isn't a hassle.
- Made to order: The Utah-based team individually prints each personalized pillowcase. After performing a thorough quality check, Pillows2 sends the items off to customers, who receive the custom cases within three weeks of their orders.