Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for an appetizer package for two (a $50 total value)
- $48 for an appetizer package for four (a $100 total value)<p>
Packages include the following per pair:
- Fresh-baked french loaf and herb-infused oil (a $10 value)
- Assorted cheese tray (a $15 value)
- Hard-meat platter (a $12 value)
- Seasonal soups (an $8 value)
- Assorted chocolates (a $5 value)<p>
Groups are free to purchase wine to pair with the snacks.<p>
Pilot Knob Vineyard
In 2006, Craig Pinkley traveled to Napa Valley. It started as a business trip, but after a VIP tour of an established winery and a symphony of glass clinks, Pinkley's adventure ended with a career wakeup call. Grapes were his passion, so he set out to make them his coworkers.
Pinkley studied every aspect of wine—"from land, to vine, to vinification"—before deciding on Pilot Knob Vineyard's locale, where rainfall drains ideally and soil presents a balanced mix of nutrients. Spanning 112 acres and perched on a ridge overlooking Texas hill country, Pilot Knob takes its name from an extinct volcano nearby and serves as a romantic location for weddings and events. At Pilot Knob's tasting room, guests can sample the vineyard's wines amid stone fireplaces, high ceilings, and ample windows or step outside to the wraparound porch for far-reaching vistas of the surrounding countryside.