Golf is one of the few sports in which players can compete against themselves, along with paddleball and seeing how many potatoes they can eat. Put yourself to the test with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $34 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for two (up to a $68 value)
- $65 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for four (up to a $136 value)<p>
_Pine Knolls Golf Club's rates fluctuate throughout the day and week._
Pine Knolls Golf Club
Built in 1969 and having hosted the 2001 National Golf Association Triad Classic, Pine Knolls Golf Club has a long and sparkling history. In 2006, two brothers-in-law from Ireland—Graham Ruttle, a retired professional motorcycle racer, and Pearse Mahon, a class-A PGA professional—purchased the course. Today, they carry on its tradition of challenging and enjoyable play. To conquer the 6,338-yard layout, golfers must decipher the course’s small and complex greens, which requires even more concentration than geocaching for holes on a course that spans an entire city. To calibrate their swings before tackling the course, golfers can warm up at the grass-tee driving range or enlist Mahon's advice in a private lesson.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,338 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 72.4 from the back tees
- Course slope of 123 from the back tees
- Most Relevant
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful