All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $55 for admission for two ($80 value)
- $95 for admission for four ($160 value)
The Pinehurst Concours d’Elegance takes place Saturday, April 30. Visitors can take a tour the golf resort’s fairways, where historic and rare cars and motorcylcles are staged for the competition. Trained professionals judge each vehicle, and prizes are awarded in various classes such as Pre-War French Curves, Future Collectable Japanese, Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe & Roadster.
This Groupon includes admission to the after-show, featuring a live performance by The Commodores, the band behind seven No. 1 hits, including “Brick House,” “Three Times a Lady,” and “Nightshift.”
Full List of Classes:
- Class 1: Pre-War American (Open & Closed Until 1942)
- Class 2: Post-War American (Open & Closed Until 1974)
- Class 3: Pre-War European (Open & Closed Until 1942)
- Class 4: Post-War European (Open & Closed Until 1974)
- Class 5: Ferrari (Until 1975)
- Class 6: Porsche (Air-Cooled Cars) Until 1988
- Class 7: Corvette (Until 1972)
- Class 8: Pre-War French Curves
- Class 9: Future Collectable Japanese
- Class 10: Racing Cars
- Class 11: Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe & Roadster (1954-1963)
- Class 12: Indian Motorcycles
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 30, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pinehurst Concours d'Elegance
Historic Cadillacs, Ferraris, and Mercedes replace golf carts on Pinehurst Resort's fairways during the Pinehurst Concours d'Elegance, a gala celebration of America's love affair with the automobile. The shining vintage vehicles are scattered across the golf course's iconic fairways, which have hosted four US Open Championships in the last 15 years. Visitors can admire the cars, some of which trace their origins as far back as the turn of the century. At the end of the day, winners are announced in categories such as Pre-War American and Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe & Roadster (1954-1963).