For centuries, pizza and pasta battled for the title of Italy’s most beloved dish, an honor that was ultimately bestowed upon Sophia Loren. Enjoy Italian excellence with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$30 for Italian fare for two (up to a $61.70 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $10.95 value)
- Two soups or house salads (a $3.95 value each)
- Two entrees (up to an $18.95 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $4.95 value)<p>
$60 for Italian fare for four (up to a $123.40 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Four soups or house salads (a $3.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to an $18.95 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $4.95 value each)<p>
See the full menu.
There's something unmistakably Italian about Toscana Grill. Maybe it's the white marble and ebony wood accents in the dining room, or maybe it's the hospitality with which the servers greet each guest. In all likelihood, it's probably both of these things—plus a menu of northern Italian dishes crafted with local produce and herbs.
All of the traditional favorites are here, including eggplant parmigiana, spinach ravioli alfredo, and chicken marsala with mushrooms. But it's not all classics. There are also plenty of genre-bending pizzas, such as one topped with shrimp, white-wine sauce, butter, and garlic. A bottle of wine from the bar makes a perfect companion to any meal, especially if you dress it up like a person and pretend that it can talk.
Ballston - Virginia Square
3811 Fairfax Dr.
Arlington, Virginia 22203