What You'll Get
In order to play the piano, stuffed bears must graft dexterous human fingers atop their furry nubbins. Make glorious music that makes inanimate objects jealous with today’s deal: for $120, new students get up to 15 weeks of music classes (up to a $250 value) at The Pink House. This Groupon is valid for fall-session classes, beginning September 7, and includes materials fees.
The Pink House’s stimulating Kindermusik lessons help pint-sized Puccinis tap into their innate musicality while strengthening intellectual, emotional, and social development. Classes are available for youngsters aged 0–6, with the exception of piano lessons, which are also open to adults. Five options are available:
- Village ($220), a program for newborns through 18-month-old toddlers, helps parents connect with their cuddly spawn and other families through dance, drums, bells, lullabies, puppetry, and peekaboo while stimulating their baby’s giggleplexes.
- Our Time ($215) introduces toddlers (ages 18 months to 3.5 years) to basic musical concepts such as rhythm, tempo, and melody with dancing, bouncing, and toy instruments.
- Imagine That! ($230) provides a parent-free zone for children ages 3–5 to integrate music with pretend play, such as the game where they pretend to smash pretend guitars before pretend setting them on fire to the screaming adoration of a pretend audience.
- Young Child ($250) (4–6 years) teaches early elementarians about written music and simple pre-keyboards, strings, and woodwinds.
- Piano Performers ($250), the only class also open to adults (6 years to adult), uses specialized laptop-piano hybrid technology to teach budding pianists how to keep time, read music, play with proper posture, and other pianistic pedagogical paradigms.
Check the schedule before registering online for lessons.
A parent or caregiver must be present for Village and Our Time classes. New students only.
The Pink House was featured by Birmingham Parent as winning the 2009 Nickelodeon Parent’s Pick for Best Music Class. It received a four-star average rating from three Insider Pagers: > * The teachers are great and you can tell they care about me and my family. I love that I when I leave…I still sing the songs at home and in the car with my daughter! – Debbie C., Insider Pages > * My daughter took a Kindermusik class at the Pink House and it was a wonderful experience for her. She loved going and dancing and playing with the teacher and her friends at class. – Amy O., Insider Pages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 20, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1/person, may buy 1 add'l as gift. New students only. Fall session only. Parent/caregiver must be present for Village & Our Time classes. Subj. to availability. Online registration by 8/30 required. Kindermusik classes f/ages 0–6, piano lessons Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.