All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· August 2, 2018
· July 25, 2018
· June 10, 2018
What You'll Get
- $20.50 for a Mommy and Me spa package with express manicures and mini facials for two ($40 value)
Spa parties include:
- Sash and crown for the birthday princess
- Manicure and pedicure
- Mini facials
- Makeup applications
- Beverage toast
- Balloons and gift bags
Three Things to Know About the “Happy Birthday” Song
Be sure to practice your “Happy Birthday to You” harmonies before the cake comes out. Read on for an in-depth look at the ubiquitous birthday tune.
1. “Happy Birthday to You” is the most popular song in the English language. The Guinness World Records claims this impressive statistic, and no wonder—the song appears in nearly 150 films, has been translated into 18 languages, and is sung nearly every time the words “Happy Birthday” appear on a cake in North America.
2. The song was originally called “Good Morning to All.” Sisters Patty and Mildred Hill of Louisville, Kentucky, are credited with penning the classic tune in the 1890s, along with the original words, which were meant to be sung by Patty’s kindergarten students to start each day:
Good morning to all
Good morning, dear teacher
Good morning to all
No one is quite sure who first changed the lyrics to “Happy Birthday,” but the song was an instant hit around the country in the burgeoning age of radio.
3. Marilyn Monroe’s version may not be so scandalous. In what is perhaps the most famous rendition of the song, Marilyn Monroe’s breathy intonations of “Happy Birthday, Mr. President”—not to mention her skintight dress—were perceived as overtly sensual and helped fuel the rumors of an affair between her and President Kennedy. However, in 2011, actress Joan Copeland claimed that Monroe was simply out of breath after missing her entrance cue and running to the stage in a dress that literally had to be sewn on her—thus explaining the excessively flirty tone.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Subject to availability. Recommend 30-day booking in advance for spa parties. Valid only for children ages 3-12 years. Intended for entertainment purposes only." Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.