All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· February 13, 2018
· December 23, 2017
· December 18, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
$31 for brunch with bottomless drinks for two ($54 value)
$62 for brunch with bottomless drinks for four ($108 value)
- One brunch entree per person
- One bottomless beer, bloody mary, or mimosa per person
- View the brunch menu, which is available from noon to 4 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays
$19 for $30 worth of gourmet pub food and drinks for two or more
$38 for $60 worth of gourmet pub food and drinks for four or more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Brunch is available on Saturday and Sunday from 12-4p.m. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverage. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Avi Burn and his friends combine their passions for hospitality and music at Pinks, an East Village bar deeply rooted in both rock 'n' roll and automotive Kustom Kulture. This renegade streak surfaces most notably in the hip, eye-grabbing decor, which ropes in unique design elements such as a motorcycle-chain chandelier, ’57 Thunderbird parts, and beer taps made from gear shifts.
The edgy, industrial ornamentation, embellished by the exposed brick walls and metallic bucket lights, serves as the backdrop for Pinks' regular live musical acts, who perform a diverse selection of music spanning the genre spectrum, from blues and soul to rock and punk.
But perhaps Pinks' most noteworthy element is its bar menu, which features Southern California–inspired fare, such as Low Ride nachos, Hot Rod chili, and, of course, a list of kustom kocktails. Read on to learn about a few of the latter:
- Pinks Lemonade: Made and bottled in house, this drink features American Harvest vodka, grapefruit, lime, mint, and orange bitters.
- Tail Pipe: Lapsang-souchong-demerara syrup, rye whiskey, bitters, and liquid smoke combine to create a bold, distinctly smoky flavor.
- Pins & Needles: Rosemary-infused gin mingles with Fernet Branca, grapefruit, and a rosemary sprig garnish for a refreshing alternative to some of the heavier, more robust cocktails on the menu.