Breaking a sweat not only cools you down during exercise but also rids your body of the disgusting water that's just building up inside you. Sweat it out with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $39 for a three-month basic gym membership, classes not included (a $114.99 value)
- $59 for a three-month gym membership with unlimited classes (a $174.99 value)
- $59 for a six-month basic gym membership, classes not included (a $189.99 value)
- $65 for five personal-training sessions (a $175 value)
- $109 for a six-month gym membership with unlimited classes (a $309.99 value)
The schedule includes Zumba, pole-dance fitness, boot camp, and other classes held six days a week (excluding Sundays). Personal-training sessions provide individualized instruction with a fitness expert.
Pinnacle Fitness & Wellness
Home may be where the heart is, but a gym is where that heart stays fit. The family-owned Pinnacle Fitness & Wellness fits both roles with a staff of personal trainers, fitness class instructors, and a resident nutritionist who helps each client achieve their fitness goals in an intimate workout environment. Group fitness classes provide a supportive environment for students to shape and tone their bodies through Zumba, cardio kickboxing, and TRX training. Instructors even lead students in Flirty Girl Fitness classes, which aim to strengthen the core and create long, lean muscles using moves from pole dance routines, music videos, and speed dating seminars. Personal trainers also led small group fitness workouts for two to five people and individual sessions that take into account each client’s fitness level and needs to craft a specialized program geared toward sport-specific training or weight-loss goals.
95% of 73 customers recommend
“Ask for Drew. He's the best”
“Make sure the A/C is working in the aerobic room! The poles get too slippery if it's too hot.”