All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
April 22, 2016
April 2, 2016
March 28, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $23 for admission for two to Easter at the Farm ($38 value)
- $44 for admission for four to Easter at the Farm ($76 value)
Choose from the following weekends:
- Anytime on Saturday, March 19, and Sunday, March 20
- Morning session (10 a.m.–1 p.m.) on Friday, March 25, to Sunday, March 27
- Afternoon session (2 p.m.–5 p.m.) on Friday, March 25, to Sunday, March 27
- Access to the farm, which features plenty of picturesque spots to snap photos
- Easter egg hunt for kids aged 12 or younger
- Access to activities and unlimited rides on pedal boats, tractor rides, pedal race karts, and pony rides
- Access to the playground, bounce house, and petting zoo
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 27, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pinto's Farm
Pinto's Farm was founded to help create farm tours and everyday outings that feel just a little more special. The family-owned farm serves as a lush and verdant setting for special occasions throughout the year; countless birthday parties and educational events have unfolded beneath the leafy canopies of the farm's enchanted forest, as well as its 2-acre private island. All year long, Pinto's also welcomes guests for tours and invites them to shop for produce or enjoy fresh fruit smoothies at its farmer's market. Seasonal activities include Easter-egg hunts in the spring, pumpkin-patch visits in the fall, and pony rides, petting zoo visits, tractor rides, and paddle boat rides in both the spring and fall.