The three holes on a bowling ball represent the three phases of bowling—wind-up, release, and genuflection. Send a ball properly on its way with today’s Groupon to Pinz. Pinz’s rates vary throughout the week. Choose between the following options:
- For $25, you get a two-hour weekday bowling outing for up to four people (up to a $96 total value) that includes:
- Two hours of bowling on Sunday–Thursday (up to a $80 value)
- Shoe rentals for up to four (a $4 value each)<p>
- For $35, you get a one-hour weekend bowling outing for up to four people (up to an $86 total value) that includes:
- One hour of bowling on any day Friday or Saturday (up to a $70 value)
- Shoe rental for up to four (a $4 value each)<p>
Patrons hurl holed balls down Pinz’s 32 bowling lanes, which automatically calculate scores and showcase them on elevated 32-inch monitors. After strapping on bowling shoes or bowling stilettos, guests can spend one or two hours toppling pins and checking out the latest music videos projected on multiple 9.5-foot screens. Four days a week, Pinz turns its lights down low for Shake, Rattle & Bowl, during which lanes glow with colorful runner lights, balls and pins turn neon, and three spinning disco balls refract strobe lights and safely deflect stank eyes. Though not included with this Groupon, an arcade houses more than 40 games, a club sports a dance floor and full-service bar, and a VIP billiard room is outfitted with plasma TVs and comfy couches.
Our customers loved this deal last year, earning Pinz a spot on Groupon’s Best of 2011 list.
Each week, the 32 lanes at Pinz sparkle beneath the strobe lights and disco balls of Shake, Rattle & Bowl. When they’re not glowing or being incubated by confused chickens, the bowling balls can be hurled by visitors and league bowlers alike, rolling swiftly past the 10-foot video screens that line the alley’s far wall. Behind the scoring table, in the VIP billiard room, plasma TVs help to ensure that guests can play pool without missing critical sports moments or any commercials starring famous cats. And in the on-site arcade, players can enjoy more than 40 games including air hockey, skee-ball, and video bowling.
12655 Ventura Blvd.
Studio City, California 91604