Choose from Four Options
- $42 for nine holes of golf with a cart for two and $26 worth of food at Duffers Pub ($74 value)
- $79 for nine holes of golf with a cart for four and $52 worth of food at Duffers Pub ($148 value)
- $55 for 18 holes of golf with a cart for two and $26 worth of food at Duffers Pub ($98 value)
- $105 for 18 holes of golf with a cart for four and $52 worth of food at Duffers Pub ($196 value)
See the Duffers Pub Nine & Dine Menu.
Pioneer Hills Golf Course and Duffers Pub
Pioneer Hills Golf Course wastes no time in testing players: two of the course's first five holes are among its longest. Those initial hurdles set the tone for 18 holes worth of stiff challenges, stretched out across 5,371 yards of Saratoga County's lush landscape. But Pioneer Hills offers golfers perks off the course, too. A PGA professional conducts private lessons, and the pro shop remains open year-round. And the course's on-site restaurant Duffers Pub, which was outfitted with a new kitchen and menu in 2014, dishes out food and hot coffee for early morning rounds, keeping players alert enough to fend off any gophers trying to block their putts.
Course at a Glance
- 18-hole, par 70 course
- Distance of 5,371 yards from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole
- Course slope of 116
- Course rating of 69.5
- Click here to see the scorecard