What You Get
- $17 for $30 worth of French-inspired cuisine at dinner
- Click to see the menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Buy & Book” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Rich, indulgent French cuisine—occasionally kicked up with hints of Latin spice—is the calling card of Hyde Park eatery Piquant. Puerto Rican-born chefs Rosana Rivera and Ricardo Castro arrange shareable small plates with croquettes and artisanal charcuterie, and crown galette flatbreads with seasonal ingredients such as cilantro microgreens and béchamel sauce. Other favorites include rich short-rib beef bourguignon, tender scallops that are smoked during a tableside presentation, and thin pommes frites that one Tampa Bay Times writer called "the ultimate Francophile indulgence."
Tips for Visiting
- Don't skip dessert. Piquant's bakery is famed for treats such as the raspberry charlotte bombe, which Creative Loafing called "scrumptious."
- Take a sip. Pair your meal with a cafe concoction, Tebella tea, or inventive cocktails praised by the Tampa Bay Times.
- Make a night of it. Events such as live jazz performances make Piquant the perfect destination for date night or gathering with friends.