Fear is the secret to happy marriages and lasting friendships, as well as the final ingredient in numerous madman-created serums. Follow a recipe for a good time with today’s Groupon to Pirate Mini Golf in Marion. Choose from the following options:
- For $7, you get admission to the Haunt’d Cove for two people (up to a $14 value).
- For $13, you get admission to the Haunt’d Cove for four people (up to a $28 value).
- For $19, you get admission to the Haunt’d Cove for six people (up to a $42 value).
Choose from the following dates:
* Friday, October 21, from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
* Saturday, October 22, from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
* Friday, October 28, from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
* Saturday, October 29, from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
During the two weekends leading up to Halloween, guests cautiously creep past haunts lurking in Pirate Mini Golf’s Haunt’d Cove indoor trail. Ghosts avoid being mistaken for Woodstock campsites as live music pervades the spook-filled scene. Throughout the party, guests of all ages muffle shrieks with mouthfuls of complimentary snacks. Although not included in today’s deal, guests can mash buttons in the arcade as howling ghosts lament their falling high scores.
2211 Meriden Waterbury Rd.
Marion, Connecticut 06444Get Directions