All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 3, 2015
Reviewed August 2, 2015
Reviewed August 1, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $29for an adult admission, Monday–Thursday ($60.15value)
- $23for a child admission, Monday–Thursday ($41.15value)
- $35or an adult admission, Friday–Sunday ($60.15value)
- $26for a child admission, Friday–Sunday ($41.15value)
* Garden Fresh Salad or Vegetable Soup.
* The Entrée - Oven-Roasted Half Chicken carefully marinated in a savory blend of spices and a Barbeque Beef Kabob: tender cuts of Beef Sirloin with Roasted Vegetables. Accompanied by Buttery Mashed Potatoes.
* Princess Anita’s Royal Dessert - Fudge Brownie a la mode.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 3, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required at least 24hr in advance; subj. to availability. 24hr cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price may apply. Must reserve together to sit together. Valid only for Buena Park location. Children 2 and under free; required to sit on a lap. Child ticket required for age 3-11. Not valid with other offers or promos. Must use promo value in 1 visit. Tax, gratuity & convenience fee not included; tax paid when reserving. Mandatory gratuity charged upon reservation for parties of 10 or more. Promo codes not valid with this offer. Not valid for 5:30pm Saturday show. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pirate's Dinner Adventure
A Broadway-style extravaganza set aboard a replicated 18th-century Spanish galleon, Pirate's Dinner Adventure is one of the only theater performances to require a 250,000-gallon water tank outside of Andrew Lloyd Webber's Manatees. While the dastardly Captain Sebastian the Black lords over his feasting crew of rapscallions, guests get to dine from the deck of one of the six ships surrounding the galleon—and cheer on the plucky pirate representing their vessel in the show. What unfolds is a swashbuckling spectacle of stunts, songs, magic, and acrobatics punctuated with as many fired cannons as belly laughs. Pirates dangle precariously from silk off the 40-foot mast. Treasure chests overflow with booty. Heroes rise from the ranks—and select members of the audience might even be invited by Captain Sebastian to come aboard the stage.