Choose from Four Options
- $29or an adult admission, Monday–Thursday ($60.15value)
- $23for a child admission, Monday–Thursday ($41.15value)
- $35for an adult admission, Friday–Sunday ($60.15value)
- $26for a child admission, Friday–Sunday ($41.15value)
* Garden Fresh Salad or Vegetable Soup.
* The Entrée - Oven-Roasted Half Chicken carefully marinated in a savory blend of spices and a Barbeque Beef Kabob: tender cuts of Beef Sirloin with Roasted Vegetables. Accompanied by Buttery Mashed Potatoes.
* Princess Anita’s Royal Dessert - Fudge Brownie a la mode.
Pirate's Dinner Adventure
A Broadway-style extravaganza set aboard a replicated 18th-century Spanish galleon, Pirate's Dinner Adventure is one of the only theater performances to require a 250,000-gallon water tank outside of Andrew Lloyd Webber's Manatees. While the dastardly Captain Sebastian the Black lords over his feasting crew of rapscallions, guests get to dine from the deck of one of the six ships surrounding the galleon—and cheer on the plucky pirate representing their vessel in the show. What unfolds is a swashbuckling spectacle of stunts, songs, magic, and acrobatics punctuated with as many fired cannons as belly laughs. Pirates dangle precariously from silk off the 40-foot mast. Treasure chests overflow with booty. Heroes rise from the ranks—and select members of the audience might even be invited by Captain Sebastian to come aboard the stage.