What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $32 for an adult admission, Monday–Thursday ($60.15 value)
- $23 for a child admission, Monday–Thursday ($41.15 value)
- $36 for an adult admission, Friday–Sunday ($60.15 value)
- $28 for a child admission, Friday–Sunday ($41.15 value)
Customers may order from the following menu:
- Appetizer: garden salad or vegetable soup
- Entree: oven-roasted half chicken marinated in a savory blend of spices and a shrimp and vegetable skewer, accompanied by mixed vegetables and buttery mashed potatoes
- Princess Anita’s royal dessert: fudge brownie à la mode
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May buy multiple. Limit 1 per visit. Reservation required at least 24hr in advance; subject to availability. 24hr cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price may apply. Must use promo value in 1 visit. Not valid for 5:00pm Sat show. Valid only at Buena Park. Children 2 & under free; required to sit on lap. Child ticket required for ages 3-11. Not valid with other offers or promos. Mandatory gratuity charged upon reservation for parties of 10+. Tax, convenience fee & gratuity not included; Tax & fee must be paid at reservation. Not valid with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pirate's Dinner Adventure
A Broadway-style extravaganza set aboard a replicated 18th-century Spanish galleon, Pirate's Dinner Adventure is one of the only theater performances to require a 250,000-gallon water tank outside of Andrew Lloyd Webber's Manatees. While the dastardly Captain Sebastian the Black lords over his feasting crew of rapscallions, guests get to dine from the deck of one of the six ships surrounding the galleon—and cheer on the plucky pirate representing their vessel in the show. What unfolds is a swashbuckling spectacle of stunts, songs, magic, and acrobatics punctuated with as many fired cannons as belly laughs. Pirates dangle precariously from silk off the 40-foot mast. Treasure chests overflow with booty. Heroes rise from the ranks—and select members of the audience might even be invited by Captain Sebastian to come aboard the stage.