Guests feast while cheering for their section’s mascot as Broadway-scale, pyrotechnics-enhanced pirate show unfolds on indoor lagoon’s ship
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Regular ticket:
- First-come, first-served seating
- Three-course dinner
- Unlimited soft drinks
- View the menu
- Child admission tickets valid for children ages 3–10 years old
- Free admission for children under 3
- Showtime hours:
- Monday- Closed
- Regular ticket:
- Tuesday - Sunday at 4 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
* 4-course dinner and complimentary soda in the main show * Front of house seating (first or second rows) * Access to the Governor’s Lounge before the show * Upgraded and exclusive appetizers, VIP restroom * Priority access to the main show area * Choice of brownie or cheesecake for dessert * Team Pirate Package which includes: souvenir pirate bandana, eye patch, and flag in pirate colors, looted from the Captain’s ill-gotten Booty! (souvenirs subject to availability) * Complimentary group photo package - 5 printed photos in a souvenir photo book and digital copy of the photos (one per reservation) * Complimentary parking * 15% discount at the gift shop upon presenting the upgraded ticket * Post-show performer meet and greet (post lockdown) * Note: VIP tables seat up to 7 guests. If there are more than 7 guests in the party, it may be seated in different sections depending on availability.
About Pirate's Dinner Adventure
Visit Pirate's Dinner Adventure for a delicious dinner, and thrilling entertainment. A Broadway-style production, guests set sail for the high seas aboard a pirate ship full of swashbuckling scoundrels as you cheer them on. The perfect blend of comedy, romance, action and adventure, witness feats of aerial agility and musical talent as you dine on a four-course dinner. Stay after the show and party like a pirate with the crew for the Buccaneer’s Bash Dance Party.