Choose from Four Options
- $41 for general admission for one adult ($65.95 value)
- $26 for general admission for one child ($35.45 value)
- $56 for VIP admission for one adult ($90.95 value)
- $41 for VIP admission for one child ($60.45 value)
Guests feast and cheer for their section’s mascot while a pirate show unfolds on the indoor lagoon’s 18th-century Spanish galleon.
General admission includes a chicken or beef dinner.
VIP admission includes the following:
- Admittance to the Governor’s VIP Lounge
- Appetizer buffet
- Reserved front-row seating for the show, guaranteeing participation with actors if desired
- For adults, one glass of champagne, and two rounds of beer
- Opportunity to upgrade meal for an additional fee
Pirate's Dinner Adventure Rise of the Sea Dragon is a Broadway-style production set aboard a replicated 18th-century Spanish galleon. Menus of such delicacies as beef pot roast or roast chicken half keep up audiences' strength as they languish in the captivity of the main-stage show's dastardly star, Captain Sebastian the Black.