Choose from Four Options
- $33 for general admission for one adult ($65.95 value)
- $21 for general admission for one child ($35.45 value)
- $47 for VIP admission for one adult ($90.95 value)
- $36 for VIP admission for one child ($60.45 value)
Guests feast and cheer for their section’s mascot while a pirate show unfolds on the indoor lagoon’s 18th-century Spanish galleon.
VIP admission includes the following:
- Front row boat seating
- Access to the Governor’s VIP Lounge before the show
- Upgraded and exclusive appetizers
- VIP restroom and smoker’s garden
- 15% discount at the gift shop
- Priority access to the main show area
- Guaranteed interaction with the Pirates during the show (optional)
- Unlimited soda and beer during main show
- Two glasses of champagne or house wine
- Board the ship and take pictures with the cast
Regular Dinner Adventures are valid through November 26th then again starting after the Christmas show, 1/1/16 through the expiration date on your voucher.
Pirate's Dinner Adventure Rise of the Sea Dragon is a Broadway-style production set aboard a replicated 18th-century Spanish galleon. Menus of such delicacies as beef pot roast or roast chicken half keep up audiences' strength as they languish in the captivity of the main-stage show's dastardly star, Captain Sebastian the Black.