Restaurants are where we celebrate special occasions, from graduating law school to quitting a corrupt law firm to take justice into our own hands. Make every occasion special with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $39 for an adult admission (a $63.95 value)
- $53 for an adult VIP admission (an $88.95 value)
- $24 for a child admission (a $39.45 value)
- $39 for a child VIP admission (a $64.45 value)<p>
The VIP upgrade includes:
- Front-row seating
- Admission to Governor’s VIP lounge
- Special, VIP-only appetizer buffet
- Private cash bar
- Guaranteed audience participation, if desired
- One glass of champagne
- Two rounds of beer or house wine
- An opportunity to order filet mignon, or a platter of lobster, salmon, and shrimp as the dinner entree (an extra fee will apply)<p>
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.
Pirate's Town unfurls a rotating line-up of action-packed, high-seas-themed shows. A Broadway-style production set aboard a replicated 18th-century Spanish galleon, the original main-stage show is one of the only theater performances to require a 300,000-gallon tank outside of Andrew Lloyd Webber's Manatees. Menus of such delicacies as premium beef skewers or roast chicken half keep up audiences' strength as they languish in the captivity of the main-stage show's dastardly star, Captain Sebastian the Black.
77% of 1,018 customers recommend
“Definitely look for Groupons for VIP discounts. The reception before dinner was excellent. Volunteer to get on the ship with the Pirates.”
“Thoroughly enjoyed show. We bought the VIP ticket and enjoyed the appetizers and participating in the show.”
“Get the VIP and come early. Lots of snacks. The show was good, but we went on a Sunday and there weren't many in attendance. But that made it good for our kids, all...”
“Get the VIP and come early. Lots of snacks. The show was good, but we went on a Sunday and there weren't many in attendance. But that made it good for our kids, all of us got to participate in the show at some point. Show was good, food was good.”