Restaurants are where we celebrate special occasions, from graduating law school to quitting a corrupt law firm to take justice into our own hands. Make every occasion special with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $39 for an adult admission (a $63.95 value)
- $53 for an adult VIP admission (an $88.95 value)
- $24 for a child admission (a $39.45 value)
- $39 for a child VIP admission (a $64.45 value)<p>
The VIP upgrade includes:
- Front-row seating
- Admission to Governor’s VIP lounge
- Special, VIP-only appetizer buffet
- Private cash bar
- Guaranteed audience participation, if desired
- One glass of champagne
- Two rounds of beer or house wine
- An opportunity to order filet mignon, or a platter of lobster, salmon, and shrimp as the dinner entree (an extra fee will apply)<p>
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.
Pirate's Town unfurls a rotating line-up of action-packed, high-seas-themed shows. A Broadway-style production set aboard a replicated 18th-century Spanish galleon, the original main-stage show is one of the only theater performances to require a 300,000-gallon tank outside of Andrew Lloyd Webber's Manatees. Menus of such delicacies as premium beef skewers or roast chicken half keep up audiences' strength as they languish in the captivity of the main-stage show's dastardly star, Captain Sebastian the Black.
75% of 870 customers recommend
“Fun time great show action acrobatics were awesome food was good”
“Loved the show and the actors the interaction was great with audience Wasnt happy with our server or the food After party was great a bunch of us went to celebrate...”
“Loved the show and the actors the interaction was great with audience Wasnt happy with our server or the food After party was great a bunch of us went to celebrate mine and a friend birthday”
“everyone was very attentive pirates were great with the chicken everyone had a good time I liked how they involved the audience”