What You'll Get
Restaurants are where we celebrate special occasions, from graduating law school to quitting a corrupt law firm to take justice into our own hands. Make every occasion special with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $39 for an adult admission (a $63.95 value)
- $53 for an adult VIP admission (an $88.95 value)
- $24 for a child admission (a $39.45 value)
- $39 for a child VIP admission (a $64.45 value)<p>
The VIP upgrade includes:
- Front-row seating
- Admission to Governor’s VIP lounge
- Special, VIP-only appetizer buffet
- Private cash bar
- Guaranteed audience participation, if desired
- One glass of champagne
- Two rounds of beer or house wine
- An opportunity to order filet mignon, or a platter of lobster, salmon, and shrimp as the dinner entree (an extra fee will apply)<p>
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservations required; subject to availability. 24 cancellation notice required. Dine-in only. Valid only at listed location. Promotional value must be used in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pirate's Town
Pirate's Dinner Adventure Rise of the Sea Dragon is a Broadway-style production set aboard a replicated 18th-century Spanish galleon. Menus of such delicacies as beef pot roast or roast chicken half keep up audiences' strength as they languish in the captivity of the main-stage show's dastardly star, Captain Sebastian the Black.