All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 20, 2013
Reviewed October 9, 2013
Reviewed September 23, 2013
What You'll Get
Restaurants are where we celebrate special occasions, from graduating law school to quitting a corrupt law firm to take justice into our own hands. Make every occasion special with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $39 for an adult admission (a $63.95 value)
- $53 for an adult VIP admission (an $88.95 value)
- $24 for a child admission (a $39.45 value)
- $39 for a child VIP admission (a $64.45 value)<p>
The VIP upgrade includes:
- Front-row seating
- Admission to Governor’s VIP lounge
- Special, VIP-only appetizer buffet
- Private cash bar
- Guaranteed audience participation, if desired
- One glass of champagne
- Two rounds of beer or house wine
- An opportunity to order filet mignon, or a platter of lobster, salmon, and shrimp as the dinner entree (an extra fee will apply)<p>
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservations required; subject to availability. 24 cancellation notice required. Dine-in only. Valid only at listed location. Promotional value must be used in 1 visit. Extra parking charge not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pirate's Town
Pirate's Dinner Adventure Rise of the Sea Dragon is a Broadway-style production set aboard a replicated 18th-century Spanish galleon. Menus of such delicacies as beef pot roast or roast chicken half keep up audiences' strength as they languish in the captivity of the main-stage show's dastardly star, Captain Sebastian the Black.