All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed February 4, 2018
· Reviewed January 19, 2018
· Reviewed December 17, 2017
What You'll Get
- Two Vouchers: Each Good for $10 Value Toward Food and Drinks
- $20 Value Toward Food and Drinks for Two People
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pita Q
Pita Q slings healthy Mediterranean-influenced meals in a fast-casual setting. Customers order at the counter, pointing out what they'd like, then take their food to go or sit down to savor it. The indoor seating is limited, but the outdoor patio is a veritable oasis filled with plants, serenaded by a waterfall, and shaded by a tin roof.
Here's how to order:
- Choose your foundation: pita, rice bowl, or salad
- Choose your protein: housemade falafel, herb-marinated souvlaki chicken, charbroiled tri-tip steak, shrimp, or gyro meat (a combination of beef and lamb)
- Choose your toppings: from lettuce and cucumbers to grilled peppers and marinated mushrooms
- Choose your sauces: the selection includes tahini, hummus, tzatziki, jalapeño ranch, and fig vinaigrette
The menu also features some surprises beyond the main entrees, such as cookies and pastries. Regulars extol the virtues of the criss-cross fries, whose waffle chips are topped feta cheese, jalapeño ranch, housemade hot sauce, and cilantro.