All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Pad thai is so named because of its inherent softness, which is also why it's used to stuff the mattresses of the world's richest kings. Fall into a pillow of flavor with today's Groupon to Pi-Tom's Thai Cuisine. This Groupon can be redeemed at Pi-Tom's locations on Alexander Street and Jarvis Street. Choose between the following options:
- For $39, you get a five-course meal for two (up to a $94.10 value) that includes the following for each person:
- One spring roll or thai cold roll appetizer (up to a $7.25 value)
- One order of pumpkin soup or hot and sour soup (a $6.95 value)
- One mango salad or thai salad with peanut sauce (a $9.95 value)
- One main course (up to a $16.95 value). Guests may inquire about the day's special entrees from their server.
- One order of mango sticky rice, honey-fried pineapple with ice cream, or mango mousse (up to a $5.95 value)
- For $19, you get $40 worth of Thai fare from the regular menu. Entrees range from $9.95 to $16.95 each.
At Pi-Tom's Thai Cuisine, Chef Tom Luangpitak orchestrates authentic Thai dishes culled from his memories of traditional family dishes. Kick off rounds of napkin peek-a-boo over a plate of thai cold rolls, a stocky cylinder of chicken, egg, and carrots rolled in rice paper; then, reheat palates with a steamy bowl of hot and sour soup. Like the slowest county-fair ferris wheel ever, entree specials rotate daily, but may include roasted duck flanked by curry, lychee, and bamboo shoots; or tofu stir-fried in an aromatic lemongrass sauce. Dessert marches a sugary parade across the palate, dousing tongues in creamy mango mousse or honey-fried pineapple. As they eat, diners can interpret cloud formations on the Alexander Street location's sidewalk patio or bask in the warmth of sated bellies within Pi-Tom's serene, fern-laden dining room.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 15, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pi-Tom's Thai Cuisine
Glass noodles—named for their translucent appearance when cooked—pair with chicken dumplings and seasoned broth to form Chef Pi-Tom's bowls of glass noodle soup. Each pot of simmering soup and pan of fried rice and lemongrass beef takes Pi-Tom back to his childhood, when he helped his mother cook the very same dishes for family meals and special occasions. Pi-Tom’s eatery carries on his mother’s legacy by crafting home-style Thai food, including his recommended pad thai, curry chicken, and duck salad.