What You'll Get
Pad thai is so named because of its inherent softness, which is also why it's used to stuff the mattresses of the world's richest kings. Fall into a pillow of flavor with today's Groupon to Pi-Tom's Thai Cuisine. This Groupon can be redeemed at Pi-Tom's locations on Alexander Street and Jarvis Street. Choose between the following options:
- For $39, you get a five-course meal for two (up to a $94.10 value) that includes the following for each person:
- One spring roll or thai cold roll appetizer (up to a $7.25 value)
- One order of pumpkin soup or hot and sour soup (a $6.95 value)
- One mango salad or thai salad with peanut sauce (a $9.95 value)
- One main course (up to a $16.95 value). Guests may inquire about the day's special entrees from their server.
- One order of mango sticky rice, honey-fried pineapple with ice cream, or mango mousse (up to a $5.95 value)
- For $19, you get $40 worth of Thai fare from the regular menu. Entrees range from $9.95 to $16.95 each.
At Pi-Tom's Thai Cuisine, Chef Tom Luangpitak orchestrates authentic Thai dishes culled from his memories of traditional family dishes. Kick off rounds of napkin peek-a-boo over a plate of thai cold rolls, a stocky cylinder of chicken, egg, and carrots rolled in rice paper; then, reheat palates with a steamy bowl of hot and sour soup. Like the slowest county-fair ferris wheel ever, entree specials rotate daily, but may include roasted duck flanked by curry, lychee, and bamboo shoots; or tofu stir-fried in an aromatic lemongrass sauce. Dessert marches a sugary parade across the palate, dousing tongues in creamy mango mousse or honey-fried pineapple. As they eat, diners can interpret cloud formations on the Alexander Street location's sidewalk patio or bask in the warmth of sated bellies within Pi-Tom's serene, fern-laden dining room.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 15, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pi-Tom's Thai Cuisine
Glass noodles—named for their translucent appearance when cooked—pair with chicken dumplings and seasoned broth to form Chef Pi-Tom's bowls of glass noodle soup. Each pot of simmering soup and pan of fried rice and lemongrass beef takes Pi-Tom back to his childhood, when he helped his mother cook the very same dishes for family meals and special occasions. Pi-Tom’s eatery carries on his mother’s legacy by crafting home-style Thai food, including his recommended pad thai, curry chicken, and duck salad.