Participants of the tour get to travel in style and taste up to 16 local craft beers all around the city of Pittsburgh
What You'll Get
- What’s included: a chance to taste up to 16 different local craft brews around Pittsburgh, VIP access at four stops, a meal with beer pairing, City Brew Tours swag
- Age restriction: must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages
- Click here to view the schedule
- Length of the tour: 4–5 hours
- Transportation: the participants are picked up next to the Mariott Center City, 112 Washington Pl ,Pittsburgh, PA, and roundtrip transportation is included
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Must wear closed-toe shoes. Must book by the expiration date on the voucher. Gratuity included. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About City Brew Tours
City Brew Tours provides opportunities to explore Pittsburgh from a new angle: that of its breweries. Exploring local sites such as 11th Hour, Allegheny City Brewing, Penn Brewery, and Hop Farm, the tours include samplings of more than a dozen beers, as well as lunch or dinner and free transportation to each of the sites. An expert guide leads each excursion, telling stories and offering facts about each of the stops.